By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group, KW Lakeland
Updated town home near Southeastern University in Lakeland Just Listed for under $100k. Find it on MLS: L4718787
Official Listing Link
Additional Photos can be seen HERE
A few details about the house:
- 2 private bedrooms upstairs.
- 2 bathrooms upstairs and one 1/2 bathroom downstairs.
- Attached 1 car garage with remote, and additional outdoor parking.
- Lots of natural light with end town home unit.
- Enjoy the view or play around in the large side yard.
- Say hello to free weekends! (HOA cares for the lawn maintenance.)
- Large relaxing back yard patio.
- Open kitchen and great room floor plan layout.
- Cozy up to the inviting wood burning fireplace.
- Durable tile flooring throughout downstairs and bathrooms.
- Convenient indoor washer and dryer hook ups (washer and dryer included!)
There have been many house updates:
- New roof installed November 2016.
- New carpet installed November 2016.
- Siding repaired January 2017.
- Exterior painted January 2017.
- Interior painted January 2017.
- New black kitchen appliances (to be installed upon an approved contract, or $1530 allowance to purchase your own!)
- Stay cool (or warm) without worry - the AC system was replaced (not the original unit).
Other details to consider:
- Buy with peace of mind. (Great home warranty included.)
- Great for first time buyers.
- Perfect investment property for those wanting to rent to SEU students.
If you know anyone at work or church that is looking for a great home to buy in Lakeland, please share this info with them today!
For more details call or text 863-640-2246 now or contact us online today!