By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group, KW Lakeland
Have you ever thought about a career in real estate? Have you ever watched some of the famous TV shows depicting the day in the life of Realtors helping their clients to buy and sell homes? Did the real estate agent life look interesting, intriguing or down right exciting to you? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions you really should investigate a career in real estate a little further.
Keller Williams (KW) Lakeland is the largest real estate operation in Polk County, Central Florida, and the local office is the power house real estate service provider in the area.
Here are some stats to consider:
- There are over 200 agents in the KW Lakeland office - that means plenty of support from your peers, and loads of opportunities to sell and buy homes with co-workers.
- In 2016 the KW Lakeland dollar volume market share was 28.2%. This is almost as much sales volume as the next 6 Lakeland real estate companies combined.
- KW Lakeland has world class, regular local training programs as well as regional and national education opportunities.
- There were 1,176 homes listed and closed (seller side) by KW Lakeland in 2016. The next highest company listed 466 homes.
- There were 835 homes sold and closed (buyer side) by KW Lakeland in 2016. The next highest company sold 190 homes.
- KW Lakeland agents closed $342.3M in total volume in 2016. The next highest company closed $90.6M in total volume.
- Hard working agents can make a very healthy income with an average 2016 sales price of $170,236 per closing coming from the KW Lakeland office.
If you would like to speak more about opportunities in real estate, and to ask why I chose Keller Williams out of all of the other brokers available, please call or text 863-640-2246, or contact us online now.
PS. The photo is from the recent Christmas breakfast - not all agents shown. Nice looking group, right? PSS. Santa is not a licensed agent :)