By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group, KW Lakeland
Today I was wondered how many affordable homes are available in Lakeland, FL for under $150,000. So, I went online to http://FocusRealty.Co/search and used the following search criteria:
- Single family homes or mobile / manufactured homes
- Homes in Lakeland, FL
- Home prices up to $150,000
- Resale or new homes
- Foreclosure or bank owned homes
- Short sale homes
- Homes available via auction
In all of Lakeland, there were only 99 homes available today $150,000 or less. Wow, that's really low! See the affordable listing results by clicking here!
Okay, so I dug a little deeper and looked at the September 2016 real estate statistics for the Lakeland area and this is what I found:
- There were a total of 338 homes sold
- The average sales price was $166,566
- The average days on the market was 52 days
- There were 3.2 months of housing supply or 1,075 total home available
Did you know that the housing market in general needs about 6 months of housing supply to meet buyer demand? We only have about 3 months! There are more buyers than sellers. If you'd like to sell your house, now would be a good time to do that. If you'd like to buy a home, I suggest you get pre-approved today, know what you want, and go for it!
Contact the experts at Focus Realty Group, KW Lakeland, by sending a text or by calling 863-640-2246, or by contact us online to get started selling your house or buying your next new home!