By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group
If you are a first time home buyer searching homes for sale in Lakeland FL, then you know how hard it can be to come up with a down payment, closing costs, earnest money deposits, inspection fees and the like. It is literally thousands of dollars.
What if you could turn a $1,000 earnest money deposit into $15,000 in down payment and closing costs funds? Well, you can! No magic. No gimmicks. No games. There is a special loan program for first time home buyers that helps you purchase a home. Here are the basics:
- There are household size and income limits, so get a pre approval now to see if you qualify
- You need to be a first time home buyer, OR, not have owned a home in the past 3 years
- It's basically an interest free loan to help you purchase, which can be used for a down payment and or closing cost expenses
- If you stay in the house for a minimum amount of time, the loan is forgiven, nothing to pay back, no repayment
- If you sell or refinance the house before the minimum time has past, you simply repay the loan, no interest is due
- There are credit requirements to obtain a mortgage loan and this special program. Your credit needn't be perfect, but you do need show that you can manage your credit well
If you would like to learn more about this amazing program, please call or text 863-640-2246 now or contact us online today. If you know someone who may benefit from this info, please share it with them. Thank you!