By Jared Weggeland
Focus Group Florida
Keller Williams Realty
Open House Details
Date: Sunday November 24, 2019
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: 6521 Heritage Park Place, Lakeland FL 33813
Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/986630801684566/
Custom Home Features and Benefits
• VERY Low energy costs with an average electric bill is $170 per month (energy efficient insulation & hurricane energy efficient windows)
• Propane Gas connected directly to tankless water heater, range, outdoor grill, side burner & 2 fireplaces
• High tray ceilings along with custom wood working, built in book shelves & six inch crown molding/baseboards with real hard wood floors throughout living areas.
• Spacious kitchen & living areas ideal for entertaining including upgraded appliances & double oven feature with warming drawer great for cooking large family & holiday meals.
• Large “hidden” pantry in kitchen with custom shelving
• Silestone & Granite countertops throughout & Plantation Shutters
• Fabulous lanai with large grilling area outdoor kitchen (including 5 burner ventilated Blaze grill with rotisserie & side burner), sink, refrigerator, & custom built fire feature.
• Component closet that was used for a “Control 4” home system, pre wired, including surround sound, security, & custom speakers & wiring in Lanai.
• Custom cabinetry throughout including abundant cabinet space in laundry room for additional storage.
• 5 bedrooms on main level - plenty to use as a study or game room.
• Custom cabinetry in master bedroom closets.
• More than 8 ceiling fans throughout including 2 in lanai.
• Upstairs bonus suite which includes a full bath, walk in closet & attic storage ideal for kids room, game room, guest suite or craft room.
• Custom built storage cabinet & work bench in garage with an additional storage closet and shelving.
• Quiet secured gated neighborhood
• Community amenities including walking path, clubhouse, pool & playground.
• Desirable South Lakeland location convenient for daily living with easy access to grocery shopping, pharmacies, Watson Clinic restaurants, coffee & fast food conveniences even within walking distances.
• Excellent South Lakeland Schools