By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group
4729 Luce Rd, Lakeland FL 33813 is coming soon to the market.
Things you may love (or hate) about this home:
- 4 bedrooms (the tax records are incorrect)
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1,921 SF under air (the tax records are unclear)
- 2,443 SF total under roof
- Large corner home site in desirable south Lakeland
- Ranch style floor plan design
- Relaxing rear deck and yard space
- Wood flooring in living, dining, family, foyer, and bedroom 2 and 3
- Resilient vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen areas
- Carpets in the master bedroom
- Tile flooring in bedroom 4, master bathroom, hall bath and office
- Shower with tile surround in the main bath
- Separete living and dining with an eat-in kitchen
- Central vac system installed, not currently used by seller
- Two car enclosed garage
- Whole house roof gutter system
- Built in 1966
Home updates and maintenance:
- The roof is only about 10 years young
- The AC handler and condenser were updated in 2017
- Water heater replaced 2015
- Septic installed June 2004
- Stucco work done 2008
- All electrical is romex wiring
Brokers open planned (date and time TBD). (For agents, lenders, attorneys, title companies and real estate professionals). Facebook event link coming soon.
Public open house planned (date and time TBD).
Please call or text Jared Weggeland at 863-640-2246 to receive updates on this home as more information and pictures are available, or, contact us online today.