By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group, KW Lakeland
4146 Shadetree Lane, Lakeland 33812 (Coming soon)
3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms
1,713 SF under air
1,830 SF total under air
Private, preserve home site
Things you may love (or hate) about the home
- Large tile in kitchen, breakfast nook and all baths.
- Plush, soft carpet on stairs and bedrooms.
- Warm hardwood floors downstairs in the dining and great rooms.
- There is a settling crack in the kitchen and great room. Some separation in the tile and wood is able to be seen.
- The carpet seam at the top of the stairs, by the upstairs hallway, is visible.
- All bedrooms are privately situated upstairs.
- Washer and dryer are conveniently located upstairs by the bedrooms.
- Beautiful granite counter tops in the upgraded kitchen.
- Luxurious granite counter tops in the bathrooms.
- Stylish hardwood cabinets with crown moulding and "bump ups" in the kitchen.
- Upgraded cabinets in the bathrooms.
- Relaxing, glass enclosed shower in the master bathroom suite.
- Wide open kitchen, dining and great room floor plan design.
- All appliances will be included in the sale.
- Stainless steel smooth top range, micro hood, side by side refrigerator.
- Washer and dryer.
- High flat ceilings on the main floor makes it very feel spacious.
- Private, screened in lanai with extra, enclosed storage.
- No neighbors behind, nature, preservation area and pond behind home.
- Street parking in designated space.
- HOA includes many lifestyle features:
- Outside maintenance.
- Lawn care and landscaping.
- Bug spray service.
- Dumpsters and trash pick up.
- Roof maintenance.
- Outdoor, exterior painting.
- Community pool.
- Community cabanas and mail boxes.
- Safe, secure gated entrance.
- FHA, VA and Conventional mortgage loan financing available.
- Ask about down payment and closing cost assistance programs.
- Amazing location.
- Near Polk Parkway on ramp at Hwy 98 (get to I-4, Auburndale and Lakeside Village very easily).
- Across the street from Polk State - great renting potential.
- Down the road from the Highlands Publix plaza and restaurants.
- Ask about furniture that may also be for sale.
- Upgraded light fixtures and fans throughout.
- Optional, keyless entry with Schlage Link front entry system.
- Bright great room with large 8 foot wide, glass, sliding doors.
- Bluetooth Nexia thermostat (and one lamp control in great room).
- Easy pest control with Taexx, tubes in the wall technology.
- The home has rounded wall corners throughout, a little tougher than the square edges.
Updates and maintenance completed on the home
- AC new 2011, serviced 2017.
- Roof new 2011.
- Dishwasher new 2011.
- Range new 2011.
- Disposal replaced in 2016.
- Granite countertops new 2011.
- Water heater new 2011.
- Exterior painted 2011.
- Interior painted new in great room 2011.
- New door hardware 2011.
- Double paned windows new 2011.
- Ceiling fans new 2011.
- Dryer replaced in 2016 (includes a 3 year warranty).
Call or text 863-640-2246 to stay tuned on this property and get the latest updates, or contact us online now.