By Jared Weggeland
Focus Realty Group, KW Lakeland
Home offered at 148 E Christina Blvd, Lakeland FL 33813
Below is a description of the beautiful features and benefits found in this custom, lakefront home
Interior features and benefits:
- Plenty of storage with custom built in shelving.
- A very luxurious feel is provided by the custom designed cabinetry throughout.
- High quality custom made window treatments finish off the fenestrations nicely.
- Faux painting finishes and texturing in many rooms gives a high end look and feel.
- High end wood trim throughout.
- Sturdy plantation shutters give extra privacy in many rooms.
- There is ample space for the fashion conscious in the huge master bedroom walk in closet.
- The built in, den, gun cabinet is ready to store your prized arsenal.
- Energy efficient Pella casement windows also look amazing.
- The dual function fireplace is cozy, warm and comfortable, and also burns wood or gas fuel.
- Deep colored granite countertops throughout give a very rich feel.
- Clean water reverse osmosis system is in the kitchen at your fingertips.
- Future framing is already installed, ready for an easy conversion to a 4 bedroom home.
- One-of-a-kind look with hand crafted, leaded glass doors, sidelights and fireplace windows.
- Interior insulation provides sound dampening, reducation throughout.
- Enjoy your gatherings with the surround sound system in the bar room and more.
- Easy attic access from many locations.
- Never run out of ice with the ice maker in the bar.
- Personal sized fridge in hidden master bedroom cabinet for your night caps and refreshments.
- Double shower heads are installed in the large master bathroom shower.
- Clean the home with ease with the central vacuum system, motor replaced, with multiple room hoses.
Exterior features and benefits:
- Almost 1.5 acres, a double lot, on Crescent Lake, provides privacy and a tranquil surrounding.
- Oversized, side entry, 3-car garage, high enough for a car lift and your collectors items.
- Extra heavy duty pull down attic staircase in garage.
- Custom painted floors throughout garage area, good for cleaning up spills.
- Private work bench, tool room, in garage for your handy man projects.
- Feel safer with the security system, owned, ready for use (cameras have not been updated).
- Professional landscaping lighting throughout grounds creates an elegant exterior feel.
- Feel more private and tranquil surrounded by the mature, lush, landscaping.
- Decorative brick walls designate the home site boundaries.
- Extra strong, engineered replacement pool cage is not going anywhere soon!
- Replaced pool, water fall and hot tub spa, resurfaced and new tile ready for long use and fun.
- Real Western rock imbedded pool decking (no pavers here) create a very luxurious feel.
- Replaced pool heater provides less worry of early replacement.
- Enjoy a place to relax on the covered, lit, gazebo with bench and private lake view.
- Read a book or soak up the sun on the rebuilt dock with sitting area and berth.
- Easy roof access via full sized screen door on the second floor.
- Gutters redirect rain flow.
- Two water conditioners save you money when you use less soap, and they help reduce mineral build up in plumbing fixtures.
- 2 system plumbing design. Genius. Repairs can be made on one system while the other is fully functional – never go without water!
Other general features, maintenance and benefits:
- 3 air conditioners, all replaced, make all areas of the home very comfortable.
- 3 water heaters, 2 replaced, for constant hot water in whichever baths are being used.
- Whole roof replacement in 2003 should last several more years without worries.
- All house hardware replaced.
- All kitchen appliances replaced. Black installed to avoid finger prints left on stainless steel.
- All plumbing redone.
- All plumbing hardware and fixtures replaced.
- 3 toilets replaced with ergonomic design.
- Many new light fixtures.
- Extra attic insulation for even better energy efficiency.
You will be hard pressed to find a home so well cared for over time. Contact 863-640-2246 today to request a private viewing of this beautiful, custom home.
Open house schedule:
- Saturday 03/11/2017