Focus Group Florida: Your Hometown, One-Stop-Shop, Real Estate Solution
Hi, I'm Jared, the team leader for Focus Group Florida, Keller Williams Realty, and ever since I was a young boy I have been drawing houses, building houses out of Lego and Lincoln Logs, I completed my college degree in construction management and I have been working in the industry for years and years - housing is just in my blood. I love it! My team has the same passion that I do. Here is a snap shot about us:
Jared Weggeland (me) - Team Leader, Realtor, listing, luxury and custom home specialist
I could go on to tell you how wonderful it is to work with Focus Group Florida, and why you should choose us over everyone else in real estate, but I won't - we're a little different. We are here for you. We are here to help you with your needs. We are a true "one-stop-shop" operation. We are here to help you buy, sell or design and custom build your next home. At Focus Group Florida, "it's all about you"!
With that in mind, to help us better grasp the scope of your housing needs, here are a few questions that we will be asking you (so you might as well start thinking about them now):
- How long have you been looking at buying or selling a home?
- How did you hear about Focus Group Florida?
- What is your situation, are you new to the area?
- Are you renting now, and if so, when does your lease expire?
- Do you currently own, and if so, will you be keeping that home, or would you like to sell it?
- Do you currently have land upon which you would like to build, or would you like to buy a brand new, or an existing home?
- If you own land, what improvements have already been made?
- When would you like to move into your new home or sell your current? What is motivating your move?
- In terms of bedrooms, bathrooms and possible square footage, what are you looking for in your new home or floor plan?
- What homes have you seen online that you already like?
- Will you be paying cash, or will you be using financing?
- How much of an initial investment would you like to make? What do you know about down payment assistance plans?
- What is the monthly investment you are seeking? (See a mortgage calculator).
- Are you already working with a bank, if so, which bank and loan officer?
- When is the last time you checked your credit score, will you need any assistance with credit repair?
- What would you like your home to accomplish? Would you like to be:
- Striking and prestigious and make a statement?
- Practical, functional and efficient?
- Warm, cozy and comfortable?
- Fun, exciting and different?
And finally, there are seven areas most people consider and discuss before buying or building a home, they are (some of these links go to Focus Homes, the other division of our company, that deals with custom homes - hope you like them!):
Where would you like to begin?
See how we are a little different from the rest? Let our work show you why we are a preferred housing partner to so many local families and individuals. If you are selling, let's sell your home quickly for the best possible price. If you are buying, let's find you something great or design and build a custom home to suit your personal needs.
Contact the experts at Focus Realty Group today! Call or text my cell at 863-640-2246, send me a message from this page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
*** Oh yeah, we are online sales and marketing experts, so until we get to connect "in person" please connect with us on social media - all of the various icons are at the bottom of each page on our web site. Enjoy!
Memorial Day 2020 Focus Group FL Keller Williams
North Lakeland Custom Home On 5 Acres Coming Soon