Financing Your New Home
Financing your new home does not need to be painful, difficult or overwhelming. Let the Focus Realty Group help you every step of the way with their network of preferred lender partners and friendly service.
- Request a FREE pre-qualification
- Ask about different loan programs
- Discover down payment assistance programs
- Inquire about $0 closing costs options
- Learn about 100%, $0 down home loans
- Improve your credit scores and obtain a better loan
- Different purchase mortgage loans offered
- VA, 100% financing
- FHA, 96.5% financing
- Conventional, 99% financing
- USDA, 100% financing
- Bond, down payment and closing costs assistance
- Jumbo, over $417k
- Physician specific large loans, excellent terms
- Get a construction-perm loan to build your new custom home. CP loans offered
- VA, 100% construction financing
- FHA, 96.5% construction financing
- After-move-in principal reduction loan (when selling and putting down equity after closing)
- Help potential buyers get a FREE pre-qualification
- Your buyers could get down payment assistance, ask how
- Does your home qualify for 100% government backed purchase loans?
Contact Focus Realty Group today by calling or texting 863-640-2246 now!
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.